I know you are probably wondering why I haven't written in a long time. Part of the reason is just that life is so fast. I hardly have time to take the photos, much less post them and write about them.
But, for now, I just don't have anything nice to say. We had a wonderful wonderful trip over Thanksgiving. It was truly the greatest vacation we've ever had--I have the whole post written in my head. And yet, I am sad and depressed now, and that zaps my energy, so I can't get myself to sit and write it.
So, for now, I can't forsee me writing anything for a while. We'll see...
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Praying for you.. Love from FW.
best vacation ever... dang where did you guys go? sorry to hear your are so sad and depressed now. remember you can call anytime and vent to my voicemail. talk to you later
I was happy to see you had posted a blog. I check everyday :o) I hope you start to feeling better. You are in my thoughts!
<-----<3------> BIG HUG!!! Sending some love your way! Hope things get better soon.
Post a Comment