Monday, November 13, 2006

REALLY IMPORTANT

If you have kids, or ever have kids in your car, please please please watch this. I couldn't believe it. N. is 53 pounds and in a booster. R. sits in it sometimes, since he is 32 pounds and it says it is for 35 pounds. Now I have GOT to find a way to afford the Britax car seats--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azgBhZfcqaQ
I also read somewhere else that even great carseats will "expire" in about 6 years because they are made of plastic, which breaks down and becomes brittle. Wonderful. R. and J. are both in carseats that I bought when N. was born. That means NONE of my children are in safe carseats right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be too hard on yourself A, there is so much info (and sometimes so little) out there about these things it's easy to get confused. I am just so grateful this woman was brave enough to share her story so we can know the best ways to keep our little ones safe!