Saturday, May 12, 2007

Visit from the Cousins

I am quite behind, because of all the crazy running and going over the last few weeks, but since soccer season ended today (sadness for R!) I have a little more time to catch up. Now that it has aired, I will write my whole Wheel of Fortune experience in a few days. Right now, I only have a few minutes, and I am supposed to be doing some research for my new "job".

Anyway--I wanted to post these photos of a few weekends ago when my sisters came down with their kids. It was so much fun. They didn't get to stay long at all, but I loved having them here. i don't think people who live near family realize how meaningful it is to just get to sit and talk to someone who shares a history with you. . .you can be close or not, talk frequently or not, but still--there is a special thing about someone who knows you from a long time back (or who's known you a short time, but squeezed a lot of living into that time!)

So--the kids were just so thrilled to have their cousins here. They love them so much and they all got along so well!!! We tried to sneak them all into a closet, so their moms would leave them here, but they noticed, and put them in the car anyway!! Maybe next time!! (Some were more thrilled about the idea of the photos than others!!)

No comments: